Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check our daily cheat status before using! Welcome to GIXX private cheats!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff overview! (read)

Go down 
+4
Xama
CHIXXii
chD
sicK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sicK
ADMIN
sicK

Level 3 Com. Manager Admin Beiträge: 12.622 Anmeldedatum : 2014-05-21

Staff overview! (read) Empty
PostSubject: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 7:58 am

The purpose of this thread is to give you an idea of what the various user ranks (and their icons) stand for and what privileges and obligations might walk along with them.

For username colors, check the captions used for the respective ranks in this thread.

I didn't explicitly mention it, but of course users can have multiple ranks at the same time (unless the ranks are conflicting; e.g. a moderator will never be an admin at the same time).

Contents

Unique ranks

Staff overview! (read) Founder
This rank comes with a red username and access to Premium Shoutbox, but does not include any moderating or even administrative rights. It is a unique rank that has been created solely to honor GIXX, the founder and former owner of GIXX. It was his idea and also in large part his work that has turned GIXX into the platform as we know it today.

Staff overview! (read) Formerstaff
This rank is granted to former members of the staff who have been a moderator, global moderator or administrator for a certain amount of time. It is a prestige rank that is meant as a token of respect and gratitude for the voluntary work carried out as a members of the staff. It does not come with any additional rights.

Staff overview! (read) Commanager
This rank doesnt has any special rights. It shows you who is the manager of the community board. This person will decide about people that want to join and add them to different user groups.

Staff ranks

Staff overview! (read) Headadmin
Staff overview! (read) Coadmin
The Administrators are the ones in charge of GIXX. They form the agenda, add new features, appoint new staff members and have the final say in each and every crucial decision.

An administrator's rights include:

• Full access to all forums
  • Moderating rights throughout the entire board (forums, blogs, profiles, etc.)
  • Giving warnings and infractions
  • Editing and deleting posts in Premium Shoutbox
  • Banning users
  • Removing TBM ratings
  • Resetting passwords
  • Editing user details (nicknames, emails, signatures, avatars, etc.)
  • Appointing new staff and content team members, as well as guardians or level 2/3 users
  • Creating new forums, editing and deleting existing forums
  • Access to all private messages
  • Access to treasures

Staff overview! (read) Globalmod
Global Moderators are responsible for all forums that don't have a local moderator assigned to them. Global moderators handle reports from unmoderated forums and private messages, take care of your complaints in the public section and execute ban requests. If you are having a problem with another moderator, a general question, or stumble across a highly inappropriate post that needs to be dealt with ASAP, feel free to contact one of the global moderators.

A global moderator's rights include:

• Access to certain private or internal forums
  • Moderating rights throughout the entire board (forums, blogs, profiles, etc.)
  • Editing and deleting posts in Premium Shoutbox
  • Editing polls
  • Banning users

Staff overview! (read) Moderator
Moderators watch over the forum(s) they are assigned to. They will handle your reports, but are also the ones to contact should you be having any problems. Moderators are also responsible for profile reports. Contrary to what many users believe, moderators cannot ban anyone! Moderators also do not have access to user details (email addresses, IP addresses, etc.).

A moderator's rights include:

• Access to certain private or internal forums
  • Moderating rights in their assigned forum(s)
  • Access to Premium Shoutbox
  • Access to Premium forums
  • Global moderating rights for user profiles and user groups
  • Global editing rights for tags

Staff overview! (read) Support
The main purpose of those holding this rank is to assist you with your cases in the premium forums. The rights that come with this rank are individual and can be subject to change at any time. They basically involve whatever is required to get the job done, this might include rights such as resetting premium/customer PINs or removing HWID's of users.
Even though this rank comes with a green username similar to moderators and also includes moderating rights in the premium forums, you should not mistake it for a moderating rank. You cannot apply for this rank. In case you are wondering how to classify this rank in regard to the other, actual staff ranks: you can think of this rank as slightly below the rank of a moderator.

Editorial ranks

Staff overview! (read) Guard
This rank is all about prestige as it is essentially a reward for users who not only abide by the rules, but also report rule violations on a regular basis. It does not include any additional rights, though Guardians who also happen to have the Premium (or Level 2/3) rank are be able to change the color of their username back to black.

Staff overview! (read) Editor
An Editor's job is to compose and publish news articles that might interest the gaming community, be it game news, events or technology. Editors have access to certain private discussion forums and may create threads in News forums. In addition to that, they are granted access to the Premium forums.

Staff overview! (read) Translator
A translator is responsible for translating news, announcements and other important content from German into English and vice versa. Translators have access to certain private discussion forums and may create threads in News forums. In addition to that, they are granted access to the Premium forums.

Staff overview! (read) Podcaster
As the name suggests, the podcaster's job is to create podcasts about recent interesting topics related to gaming. Podcasters have access to certain private discussion forums and may create threads in News forum. In addition to that, they are granted access to the Premium forums.

Staff overview! (read) Broadcaster
The job of a broadcaster is quite similar to that of a podcaster, only difference is that instead of creating audio broadcasts, a broadcaster will create videos. Broadcasters have access to certain private discussion forums and may create threads in News forum. In addition to that, they are granted access to the Premium forums.

Staff overview! (read) Eventplanner
Event planners work closely together as a team in order to organize forum events (raffles, contests, etc.) for special holidays, anniversaries and other occasions, thus making sure everyone is having a good time. In order to do so, they have access to certain private discussion forums. In addition to that, they are granted access to the Premium forums.

Special ranks

Staff overview! (read) Level3
Level 3 rank will be awarded to those who have proven to possess tremendous knowledge in terms of game hacking. It comes with a pink username and grants access to the Level 3 forums, Level 2 forums, Premium forums, Premium Shoutbox, as well as access to all underground forums.

Staff overview! (read) Level2
Level 2 rank will be awarded to those who have proven their expertise in game hacking. It comes with a purple username and grants access to the Level 2 forums, Premium forums, Premium Shoutbox, as well as access to all underground forums. Additionally, Level 2 users may edit tags.

Staff overview! (read) Formervolunteer
This prestige rank is awarded to former members of the editorial staff as a token of gratitude and appreciation for their voluntary work done for elitepvpers. It does not come with any additional rights.

Staff overview! (read) Premium
Apart from a light blue username and the above rank icon, premium users have access to the private Premium forums and Premium Shoutbox.
[/center]
Back to top Go down
przy
przy

Global Mod Editor Podcaster Broadcaster Beiträge: 7.398 Anmeldedatum : 2014-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:50 am

Good job.
Back to top Go down
Xama
Xama

Moderator Support Eventplaner Beiträge: 5.464 Anmeldedatum : 2014-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:01 am

Well done sickk
Back to top Go down
chD
CUSTOMER/VIP
chD

Former Volunteer Premium Beiträge: 1.655 Anmeldedatum : 2014-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:02 am

They will still ask me "whats that rank"Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xizt
USER
Xizt

Level 3 Former Staff Beiträge: 9.729 Anmeldedatum : 2014-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:08 am

People that think they're fame. lel*
Back to top Go down
CHIXXii
CUSTOMER/VIP
CHIXXii

Premium Beiträge: 894 Anmeldedatum : 2014-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:09 am

guess whos back haha
Back to top Go down
ser1n
GUARDIAN
ser1n

Premium Guardian Translator Beiträge: 1.297 Anmeldedatum : 2014-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am

CHIXXii wrote:
guess whos back haha

I guess you are lol
Back to top Go down
Xizt
USER
Xizt

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:11 am

ser1n wrote:
CHIXXii wrote:
guess whos back haha

I guess you are lol

Congrats to promotion. Never thought that haha
Back to top Go down
Xama
Xama

Moderator Support Eventplaner Beiträge: 5.464 Anmeldedatum : 2014-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:13 am

Wb Xizt. Looking for work? (;
Back to top Go down
Xizt
USER
Xizt

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:13 am

Lol idk. Maybe just cheat some games you know
Back to top Go down
feat_*
USER

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:14 am

who is Xizt lool
Back to top Go down
ser1n
GUARDIAN
ser1n

Premium Guardian Translator Beiträge: 1.297 Anmeldedatum : 2014-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 2:15 am

feat_* wrote:
who is Xizt lool

Former admin and global mod.
Back to top Go down
Xizt
USER
Xizt

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:44 am

Yo and now przy is global and you're only looking for supporters.
btw i tested the crossfire cheat and its sick as fvck guys! O:
Back to top Go down
przy
przy

Global Mod Editor Podcaster Broadcaster Beiträge: 7.398 Anmeldedatum : 2014-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:56 am

Wb Xizt.
If you wanna talk, join the Global Talk Topic that i just re-opened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff overview! (read)   Staff overview! (read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff overview! (read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NEWS & UPDATES-
Jump to: